Seminars, conferences and workshops
- Methods and tools for the qualitative modeling of the immune response.
Public Lifeware seminar, Saclay, France (2019)
- Dynamic modeling of cell populations with UPMaBoSS.
Journée annuelle du GT BIOSS, Paris, France (2019)
- The CoLoMoTo Interactive Notebook: Accessible and Reproducible Computational Analyses for Qualitative Biological Networks.
ICSB workshop, Okinawa, Japan (2019)
- From states to patterns: trapspaces and implicants.
Workshop: Theory and applications of Boolean interaction networks, Berlin, Gernany (2019)
- Accessible and Reproducible Analyses with the CoLoMoTo notebook.
BC2 workshop, Basel, Switzerland (2019)
- Dynamical modeling of cell populations with UpPMaBoSS.
MABios invited seminar, Marseilles, France (2019)
- Organizing the 2nd ICSB workshop on “Systems Biology of Transcription Regulation”. Lyon, France (2018)
- Logical modelling and analysis of cellular regulatory networks with GINsim 3.0.
JOBIM 2018, Marseilles, France (2018)
- Similarities and complementarity of positive feedback circuits and stable motifs in logical regulatory networks.
Journées du GT BIOSS, Marseilles, France (2018)
- Reconstruction and signal propagation analysis of the syk signaling network in breast cancer cells.
Network Biology (NetBio) track at ECCB, Prague, Czech Republic (2017)
- Efficient identification of qualitative attractors through constraint solving.
[BC]2 workshop on logical modelling of biological regulatory networks. Basel, Switzerland (2017)
- Reduction and reversal of discrete models of biological regulatory networks.
Seminar at ENS Cachan, France (2017)
- Organization of the 4th CoLoMoTo meeting, Paris, France (2017)
- Reversed logical models for the study of basins of attraction.
Journées du GT BIOSS, Montpellier, France (2017)
- Tutorial on logical modelling of regulatory networks. [BC]2, Basel, Switzerland (2015)
- Reduction of Logical Regulatory Networks. BIOSS workshop, Marseilles, France (2015)
- The Syk network in breast cancer cells. Workshop on “Modeling and Cancer”, Montpellier, France (2015)
- Handling large logical models: the role of model reduction. Symbiose seminar at IRISA, Rennes, France (2015)
- Discrete models of large regulatory networks: from algorithmics to applications. University of Montpellier, France (2014)
- co-organizer of the 3e CoLoMoTo meeting, Lausanne, Switzerland (2014)
- LogicalModel : a Java library for the manipulation and conversion of Qualitative Models. 4e meeting COMBINE, Paris, France (2013)
- Proposal for a CoLoMoTo toolbox. 2e meeting CoLoMoTo, Hinxton, U.K. (2012)
- A Reduction of Logical Regulatory Graphs Preserving Essential Dynamical Properties. Rabat, Morocco (2011)
- GINsim : implementation and functionalities. 1st CoLoMoTo meeting, Lisbon, Portugal (2010)
- Logical modeling of biological regulatory networks. M3B seminar at INSA Lyon, France (2010)
- A reduction of logical regulatory graphs preserving essential dynamical properties. CMSB, Bologne, Italy (2009)
- Reducing logical models while preserving essential dynamical properties. Workshop “Discrete models of biological networks : from structure to dynamics”, Marseilles, France (2008)
- Decision diagrams for the representation and analysis of logical models of genetic networks. CMSB, Edinburgh, U.K. (2007)
- Qualitative Dynamical Modeling of Genetic Regulatory Networks. Workshop « Dynamics of Regulatory Networks II », Cuernavaca, Mexico (2007)
- Proposal for Representing Logical Models in SBML. 11th SBML meeting (ICSB workshop), Tokyo, Japan (2006)